Safe and Efficient Transportation Act of 2011
2/17/2011--Introduced. Safe and Efficient Transportation Act of 2011 - Allows a state to authorize a vehicle with a maximum gross weight (including enforcement tolerances) exceeding certain federal weight limitations to operate on Interstate Highwa...[more]
- Rep. Michael Michaud [D, ME-2]
- Rep. Roscoe Bartlett [R, MD-6]
- Rep. Dan Benishek [R, MI-1]
- Rep. Rob Bishop [R, UT-1]
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn [R, TN-7]
- Rep. Jo Bonner [R, AL-1]
Latest Legislative Action
- February 18, 2011 - Referred to the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit.
- February 17, 2011 - Referred to House Ways and Means
- February 17, 2011 - Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- February 17, 2011 - Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.